Originally part of a small croft, the Woolmill was passed down through generations of families who worked the land alongside carding, spinning and weaving with local wool.
Listed as the ‘Wauk Mill’ in parish records from 1784, the Woolmill uses machinery dating from 1870 as well as more efficient, modern machinery. The Woolmill’s small team of craftsmen and women use the same traditional skills which have been passed down through generations, and are dedicated to creating original, contemporary products of the highest standard.
Visitor Centre & Shop: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Red Roof Coffee: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm